Location: Duluth, MN
The Coordinator works closely with Principal Investigators and others to facilitate completion of a variety of research studies within the Essentia Institute of Rural Health. Responsible for the collection and synthesis of data from multiple sources needed to develop reports for research professionals in the EIRH. Develops and monitors project timelines. Coordinates the preparation of manuscripts, abstracts, and other publication and poster presentations related to scientific results. Excellent interpersonal skills and effective performance required to maintain productivity, working relationships, and to enhance image of the organization. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with Essentia entities, patients, co-workers, and others.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
- BA/BS with experience in research (health research, public health practice, or similar areas)
- Ability to coordinate multiple research projects
- Possess working knowledge of required study tasks and elements from study initiation through completion
- Excellent oral and written (including email correspondence) communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; familiarity with or ability to learn additional software such as Microsoft Project, Visio, Adobe Pro, and analysis software such as SAS, SPSS, and NVivo
To learn more about career opportunities, contact:
Essentia Institute of Rural Health
Direct Extension: 218-786-2325
* Please include a cover letter with your CV when applying. The cover letter should state how you meet the qualifications for the position.