Location: Fargo, ND
The clinical research nurse manages all aspects of conducting clinical trials. The research nurse is required to have an in-depth knowledge of protocol requirements and good clinical practices as set forth by federal regulations. As the primary resource for the protocols, the research nurse will act as liaison between the investigators, primary care providers, the scientific and institutional review boards, and the sponsor. Along with the investigator, the research nurse will screen, enroll and follow study subjects of all ages, ensuring protocol compliance and close monitoring while the subjects are on study. In addition, the nurse is responsible for all data and source documentation, untoward event reporting, and maintenance of complete regulatory files. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
NOTE: This position is a Temporary assignment for 6 to 12 months.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Education and/or years experience required:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing and minimum of one year RN experience in critical care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, previous direct patient care experience (RN experience preferred) and minimum of one year research experience.
Licensure / Credentials:
- Certification by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals within 3 years of employment
- Current registration to practice professional nursing in applicable state (Minnesota or North Dakota)
To learn more about career opportunities, contact:
Essentia Institute of Rural Health
Direct Extension: 218-786-2325
* Please include a cover letter with your CV when applying. The cover letter should state how you meet the qualifications for the position.